10.02.2010

second time around

it's been a while since i have written anything recreationally, so i apologize in advance for how sloppy this is going to be. i will start this whole thing off by saying i used to have a blog, but i stopped writing on it. probably out of boredom, but i don't remember my exact reasoning. now i feel like there are enough free thoughts roaming around in my head that it only seems fitting that i write out these thoughts in some form, and rather than hiding a journal in my room, for only myself to see, i decided i would make it public (and mostly error free). i'm assuming no one but my friends will read this, but that's enough for me.
i wish i could say that this is going to be a revolutionary blog. a blog that changes the world of blogging forever, but that will not be the case.
i don't really have anything to say right now, but i will soon enough. i figured i'd get this thing up and running. so i hope this goes better than my last one. thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment